21 August 2010

Absence.

So it's slow at work today and I realized as I was sitting here looking for some entertainment, that I had a blog. :) It has definitely been a long time since the last time I posted. I've been M.I.A. on most forums including my blog. I haven't even had the time to upload a ton of new pictures to my flickr account. Hopefully, I'll get to do that this weekend! From trips to Half Moon Bay, Monterrey Bay, SF, LA and visiting the parentals and bf's parents.... it's been tough to stay caught up with my virtual fam! I just got back from my one week vacation in Mexico. Met up with lots of family members out there from Chicago and SoCal. I had a blast! Hopefully, I'll be uploading pictures tonight!! Stay tuned, I have a huge life changing decision to update you all on!!

IMG_1813
Me at Pebble Beach, CA

1 comment: