08 November 2009

Update???

It's not hard to tell that my blog has been neglected in a major way.
Thoughts of keeping this blog or migrate to tumblr or even purchase my own domain have been running through my mind the last few days. Well, the thought pops into my head and I entertain it a bit and then somehow it fades.

Every few months or so, I find myself googling my own blogspot until I realize that logging into gmail also logs me into the blog (doh). Yeah, how's that for a regular blogger?

I did, though, decide to change my url as well as the heading to this dead blog in efforts of it's revival. It may very well change, it may not. The name NelBellz was given to me earlier this year by a Dutch friend.... I assume he decided that a combination of my name and my "then" favorite women "streetwear" line, Hellz Bellz, was a good nickname. The nickname stuck so much that I adopted it as my twitter screen name. I can't seem to get rid of Mizz Kickz as it has been my alias for over 5 years.

As I was reviewing my old posts all I could say was, "wow". That's not a very positive wow either. My other thoughts were, "Who's really interested in reading what I have to say in the midst of the blog era where everyone who is everyone has a blog?" The answer to that question will soon be answered as I begin to post. Quite honestly, I don't have the most positive opinions in regards to blogs. I don't really invest my time in reading blogs. As a matter of fact, the last blog I used to read religiously was The Hundreds and I can't recall the last time I read it, maybe last year or early this year. Enough of that.

So my plans may consist of posting shots from my flickr and maybe explain or give a caption to each one. One thing I really enjoy in life is Music and Photography. Traveling is also high ranking amongst what I enjoy doing. I think that's it for tonight.

One last note: I can't believe I'm blogging lol.

2 comments:

  1. It's about EFFIN' time. Welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  2. its about time ya started bloggin' again.

    ReplyDelete